Feed Shark

Disclaimer: The future is not set. There are too many choices and possibilities between here and there to say for certain what will or won't occur. I offer information and insight, but no guarantees. I can help you search for how to bring happiness into your life, but I will not tell you when you will meet your life's love.

READINGS

Anyone wanting a reading, sorry I don't do long distance readings you know over the phone or internet, the charge is $25.00 a reading. That price is for the reading, weather it is 20 minuets or an hour. Just contact me.

~ MERRY MEET ~

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Reconnecting With “The Secret”


Most of us have heard of “The Secret” by Rhonda Byrne, I truly believe in this way of living life. But somewhere along the way I have lost focus and need to refocus, you know get back on track and stay there. That is how this post came to be.

I know that much in life is simply a matter of perspective, not that it is inherently good or bad, success or failure, and its how we choose to look at things that make the difference.

Your life has purpose and meaning, you are not here to just fill space or to be a back ground character in someone else’s’ movie (life). Consider this: nothing would be the same if you did not exist. Every place you have been and everyone you have ever spoken to would be different without you. We are all connected, and we are all affected by the decisions and even the existence of those around us, and by those around them and so forth.

Cultivate friendships, rekindle past relationships, and take advantage of opportunities at work or among your neighbors to expand your friendship base. Surround yourself with people like yourself, who want to live “like” you. People need to feel that they are a part of something bigger, that they care about others, and others care about them.

Be open to new ideas, never stop learning and adapting. The world will always be changing, a very dear friend once said to me, “life is a fluid situation, it never stops moving,” I have never ever forgotten that and never will.

I’ve been reading “Sacred Signs Hear, See Believe Messages from the Universe,” by Adrian Calabrese. This book is a wonderful addition to “The Secret.”

As a child, and growing into adult hood, I have always used the law of attraction. I just didn’t know it, or what I was doing. As a child I thought I had some sort of “power” all my own, pretty funny looking back on it. It wasn’t until “the Secret” came out did I even understand it, I just knew it was.

So why for so much of my life have I used it to bring on things that are bad or wrong for me? I’m not quit sure, but I do know I am ready for a change, and ready NOW.

I have both the book and DVD of “The Secret," so why haven’t I been using this? I know I have put a lot of energy into my life for where I am now. So I have started rereading my books, making notes of the “secret summaries” so that I can read them as often as I need to. I’m even going to start on a visual board, and a visual journal to keep me focused.

It’s all about tapping into the might of the universe on any everyday level, ask for what you need and want. Using this to create a better life, and better way to live.

The power of the universe is vast, when we live in harmony with our source, our lives improve, and we find joy and fulfillment in each moment. God/Goddess/Spirit/Universe, no matter what your personal preference is, is a loving energy that wants you to have all you want in this life and is willing to help you achieve it.

Always give thanks to your higher power, by what ever you chose to call him/her for everything you have received and will receive.

~ MERRY MEET ~

No comments:

Post a Comment