Feed Shark

Disclaimer: The future is not set. There are too many choices and possibilities between here and there to say for certain what will or won't occur. I offer information and insight, but no guarantees. I can help you search for how to bring happiness into your life, but I will not tell you when you will meet your life's love.

READINGS

Anyone wanting a reading, sorry I don't do long distance readings you know over the phone or internet, the charge is $25.00 a reading. That price is for the reading, weather it is 20 minuets or an hour. Just contact me.

~ MERRY MEET ~

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

GARDIAN ANGELS


Definition of an Angel as per the Encyclopedia:
Benevolent spiritual beings who mediate between heaven and earth. They often serve as messengers of God or as guardians of an individual or nation.

What Are Guardian Angels?

Guardian Angels are spiritual beings that are "assigned" to assist you here on Earth in various ways. Whether there is one angel per person, one angel for several person or several angels for one person is open to question. But whether you believe in them or not, or whether you want one or not, believers of angels insist that you do have a guardian angel.

What is their assignment? "Angels intercept at many junctures in our lives and help wherever they can to make our lives run smoothly. Sometimes this is by inspiring a thought to spur us into action, at others it is to lend us super-human strength, such as in the case of a woman being able to lift a car long enough to free her trapped child. Or we hear of a runaway truck, with an unconscious driver at the wheel, inexplicably swerving sharply at the last moment to avoid a bus stop queue of people. In fact, there are many instances, which are often put down to luck, coincidence or even a miracle, but which have the touch of a hand of light behind it."

How Do We Know Angels Are There?


Even those who believe in the existence of angels concede that they rarely make a physical appearance. However, there are other ways guardian angels can make their presence known, they say.
Some people say that they hear angelic sounds totally beyond human description, others have a feeling of sudden warmth or comfort, or, in times of sadness or grief, a gentle cloak of feathered wings wrapping softly around them. Sometimes angel energy may feel entirely different - like a sudden rush of air created by the passing by of an 'angel on a mission' at the speed of light. This is often noticed at times of impending disaster. At other times, simply an inexplicable presence is felt.

Do We Know Who Our Guardian Angels Are?

Some people do know who their Guardian Angels are, but not all of us. I think also that our Guardian Angels change over time. As their job or role is completed I feel they move on. I also believe that Guardian Angels are different and have different roles then our Sprit Guides.

I know that when I was young and through out high school my Guardian Angel was my great grandmother, Maw’ maw Helen. There were just things that happened that I was protected from that have no other explanation. When in high school my father and step mother were fighting, and she (the step mother), refused to make sure I was up for school. Every morning my Maw’ maw Helen would start at my bedroom door calling my name, Sarah honey, Sarah honey, until I would sit up. As soon as I did, she would dissipate into thin air. This went on for years.

Anther times my step brother and I got into a fight, he was 10 years older then I, my great grandmother’s picture hung on the way by his bedroom door. After that fight her picture flung off the wall and went sideways to hit him, and every time they would hang her picture on that nail by his bedroom door, it would fall. My dad had to find another place to hang it. Even though it has been 19 years since my step brother passed away, that picture will not hang on that wall. I haven’t see or felt my great grandmother since I was in high school.

There are so many other examples in my life that I can refer too, there is not time nor space now. I am grateful for the Guardian Angels in my life, where would I be with out them?

~ MERRY MEET ~

No comments:

Post a Comment