Feed Shark

Disclaimer: The future is not set. There are too many choices and possibilities between here and there to say for certain what will or won't occur. I offer information and insight, but no guarantees. I can help you search for how to bring happiness into your life, but I will not tell you when you will meet your life's love.

READINGS

Anyone wanting a reading, sorry I don't do long distance readings you know over the phone or internet, the charge is $25.00 a reading. That price is for the reading, weather it is 20 minuets or an hour. Just contact me.

~ MERRY MEET ~

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Dime Phenomenon


I have been finding dimes in some of the strangest places. It seems everywhere I look there one will be. I started keeping a log of where and when I found them. Sounds crazy right? But I was finding so many that I couldn’t ignore it anymore.

I was finding them right in front of me, where there were none before. Sitting at my desk, all day, and looking slightly to the left, there is a dime, and why had I not see it before? Laying in the passenger seat next to me, in the back of my mini van – just laying on the floor. In the washer when there had been no laundry done all day. Finding them in my pants pocket, knowing that there had been nothing in them at all, ever. On the ground at my van door, in the mail box, on the coffee table, in the filing cabinet in a file I have for my mom. Everywhere I went, not just at home, not just in my yard and van, but everywhere, didn’t matter where I went. The more I talked about it, the more it happened. The more I told people about it, they started experiencing this also.

Now it was time to start researching this, I began with an internet search and found many reasons. This is the first story I found on the subject.
"It's a widely accepted phenomenon. Finding dimes is a message from a loved one from "the other side". I have been finding dimes for five years, since my son died in a horrible car accident. I probably have 200 of them! And they are always in the weirdest places. On the shoulder of the road, in a driveway, etc. I almost always find a dime during a race (I am a runner). I stop to pick them up, and have been almost trampled by runners behind me. I put this dime tat on my wrist, in a spot usually covered by my watch. The silhouette is my son's instead of FDR. Now whenever I have to remove my watch, I find a dime. It always makes me smile." -Rachel (no last name)


There are so many stories like this; I couldn’t believe there were so many sharing my experience. Reminds me of the story “Pennies from Heaven.” The phrase widely accepted paranormal phenomenon makes me feel much better about my situation.

I was wondering if anyone out there also had this “phenomenon” happening to them? I would love to hear your stories.

I know that my dimes are from my mother who passed away almost three years ago. I do tend to find them when I am thinking about her, or if I am really sad about something. Now I think she just finds it funny to place them in the strangest places for me to find, just to watch my wonderment at how and why she put them there. And to my mother, I love you keep sending the dimes, I love them!



~ MERRY MEET ~

1 comment:

  1. This Dime Phenomenon is True and I Believe it is a Way of Our Beloved Keeping in Communion with Us! My Wife and I Constantly Find Dimes and in Unusual Places. The Dimes Just Show Up! Lost a Sister Three years ago and A Good Close Friend of the Family. We Believe This is Their Way of Saying....HI! Stephen and Lori Pope

    ReplyDelete