Feed Shark

Disclaimer: The future is not set. There are too many choices and possibilities between here and there to say for certain what will or won't occur. I offer information and insight, but no guarantees. I can help you search for how to bring happiness into your life, but I will not tell you when you will meet your life's love.

READINGS

Anyone wanting a reading, sorry I don't do long distance readings you know over the phone or internet, the charge is $25.00 a reading. That price is for the reading, weather it is 20 minuets or an hour. Just contact me.

~ MERRY MEET ~

Friday, February 13, 2009

Foretelling the Future


I have a passion for the Foretelling, i.e. metaphysics, tarot cards and card readings, new age, spirituality, and anything that goes along with all of it. I do believe that God has given each of us a gift, and we must use it wisely.

I have been reading cards for about 30 years now, and find that the more I read the more I learn. I want to start sharing some of what I have learned here, and I hope it will help others to learn or at the very least ease some fears.

I use 2 types of decks, my tarot deck and a regular deck of playing cards. Each gives a different type of reading. I am learning a couple of other decks and hope to be able to tell you about them soon.

I am also working on a page of "Herbs," to help you with everyday things.

I hope you will bear/with me and we can all learn something new! I hope to learn much more from you then you will ever learn from me.

~ Merry Meet ~

3 comments:

  1. I really look forward to your next post, I look forward to your impression of today at Net Heads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your blog; you have really great information. The candle color overview and the herb review are both fantastic!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree with the above comments and i cant wait for more info.

    ReplyDelete