Feed Shark

Disclaimer: The future is not set. There are too many choices and possibilities between here and there to say for certain what will or won't occur. I offer information and insight, but no guarantees. I can help you search for how to bring happiness into your life, but I will not tell you when you will meet your life's love.

READINGS

Anyone wanting a reading, sorry I don't do long distance readings you know over the phone or internet, the charge is $25.00 a reading. That price is for the reading, weather it is 20 minuets or an hour. Just contact me.

~ MERRY MEET ~

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Herbs for Helping


Okay here is a start with the list of herbs and what they can be used for, as I said in my first blog.

Angelica = Air/Venus - Protection and healing...

Protection, Healing, Attracts the gift of temperance Burn sun-dried herbs while you announce your desire and retain it in your mind.

Candle Magick is also very useful with this herb

Anise Star = Air/Jupiter - Protection, psychic enhancement...

Wear on your person in sachet.
Used often in Aromatherapy.
Used too in dream pillows for a good nights sleep.

Burn while meditating.

Juniper Berries = Fire/Sun - money protection

Money, Protection and Love wishes
Used as an oil to add to the other herbs for increasing money status.
Use a string of the fruit for attracting love.
Burn for magickal protection.

Place over the door to the home for protection against theft and unwanted visitors. Place with valuables to safeguard.

Mandrake Root - Money, wealth, protection...

Sprinkle infusion over windows and doors to protect home.

Carry with silver to bring money.
Wear to preserve health.

This is just a starter list. I have used several of this myself and haven’t found one yet that hasn’t worked. I will work on more to add to this list, but wanted to get this up so anyone needing it could start using it. If you should have a question about something or on something not listed please leave me a comment and I’ll get back to you ASAP.

Of course there are oils that can be used as well, not to mention crystals. There are so many areas to touch on I almost don’t know where to start first, so I have decided to post what comes to mind, let the spirits guide me kind of thing.


~ Merry Meet ~

2 comments:

  1. hey sarah,where can u find the mandrake root?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marsha, you can find these herbs at most places that are "New Age," however in Indianapolis, you can find them at the Magic Candle at 204 S Audubon Road Indianapolis, I think she told me she had over 400 herbs.

    Thanks for posting a comment. Sarah

    ReplyDelete